Now Hiring—Field Technician
Job Summary: Field Technician
The Technician performs a variety of tasks under the supervision of their Supervisor. Tasks the technician may be asked to perform include but are not limited to:
- Assembly of steel form work
- Concrete pouring and finishing
- Loading and unloading of semi-trailers
- Cleaning of equipment and vehicles
- Frequent travel required
- Closely follow safety standards while operating equipment and machinery.
- Participate in training classes as required by the Director of Safety.
- Manual labor required in order to construct the steel and wood forms to plan/drawing specifications.
- Manual labor required in the pouring and finishing of concrete.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, and follow directions.
- Minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to operate drills, saws, grinders, and other handheld power tools.
- Valid state issued driver’s license.
- Certified forklift, skidsteer, & excavator operator preferred, but not required.
- Certificate of welding preferred, but not required.