Now Hiring—Truck Driver
Job Summary: CDL Class A Driver
The Driver performs a variety of tasks under the supervision of the Director of Logistics. Tasks the Driver may be asked to perform include but are not limited to:
- Transporting equipment and supplies via multiple vehicle types that require a CDL license.
- Loading and unloading of equipment.
- Loading and unloading of supplies via the use of equipment such as a skidsteer or excavator.
- Cleaning of equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Occasional participation with the field crew during construction on a job site.
- Closely follow safety standards while operating equipment and machinery.
- Participate in training classes as required by the company.
- Manual labor required to properly strap down equipment and supplies that are being transported.
- Manual labor required in the pouring and finishing of concrete when participating in construction on the job site.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, and follow directions.
- Minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma or GED.
- Certified forklift, skidsteer, & excavator operator.
- Valid Class A CDL license.
Ability to operate drills, saws, grinders, and other handheld power tools preferred, but not required.